BEAT PT offers Trigger Point Dry Needling in Columbia, MD. TDN is an effective treatment for acute and chronic pains.
- Is Dry Needling safe?
- Is TDN/Dry Needling the same as Acupuncture?
- Who gets Dry Needling treatments?
- Who administers TDN treatments?
- Where to get Dry Needling treatment?
- Why Should I Choose Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)?
- Does my Insurance cover the cost of Dry Needling?
BEAT physical therapists will help you avoid unnecessary surgery, prepare you before an orthopedic surgery, and that you recover faster after/post operation. Physical therapy treatments include:
Auto accidents results in injuries & symptoms. Whiplash, back pain, headaches, injuries to neck, chest, shoulder, leg, and knees are common. We see patients who had:
- Airbag injuries
- Broken bones
- Neck and back injuries
- Seat belt injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Go back to work and normal activities by getting the proper treatment after work related injury. Our PTs will teach you techniques that will help you avoid future injuries.
- Awkward posture
- Body fatigue
- Low back pain
- Improper transfer/lifting
- Repetitive motion
- Shoulder, head, neck injuries
- Sustained posture
Our physical therapists will develop a physical rehabilitation program that aims on reducing or stopping the pain by addressing the trigger of the problem.
- Ankle and Foot Pain
- Back Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Head and Neck Pain
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
BEAT Physical Therapy applies proven rehab technique that will address injury, its prevention, and treatments. Common symptoms affecting hand and wrist problems:
- Aching or Pain in the hands and wrist
- Decrease or Loss of motion or dexterity
- Numbness or Tingling in the hands and fingers
- Stiffness of hand and wrist
- Swelling of joints in the hands and wrist
- Visible deformity of joints in the hands and wrist
- Weakness of hand and wrist
We care about the need of older adults. BEAT Rehab clinicians design programs for older patients that tailor their physical, cognitive, and functional issues. We treat patients that suffer:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- Balance problems
- Difficulty walking
- Gait pattern disorder
- Hip replacement (after surgery rehabilitation)
- Joint replacement (after surgery rehabilitation)
- Joint pain or joint stiffness
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinsons Disease
Women’s Health Services that we offer include:
- Pelvic floor PT evaluation
- Manual therapy and manual biofeedback
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Bladder and bowel retraining
- Ergonomic or postural training
- Therapeutic exercises
- Pre-and-Postnatal dysfunction exercises
Women with Pelvic Floor Dysfunctions like pelvic floor weakness, pelvic pain, bowel dyssynergy and constipation related to pelvic floor dysfunction, post-surgical complication (C-Section procedure, bladder suspension, hysterectomy, oncology reconstruction, etc), musculoskeletal dysfunctions, and including limbo-sacral dysfunctions would benefit our rehab treatments.