Arthritis Physical Therapy
Rehabilitation Services For the Elderly in Columbia, MD (Howard County)
Arthritis is the most common chronic condition among older adults in the United States affecting both men and women, and that includes residents of Columbia in Howard County Maryland. Elderly individuals with arthritis typically rate their health as fair to poor and tend to use more health care services than those without arthritis.
Those affected by arthritis tend to be older and require help with activities of daily living such as bathing, cooking, dressing and housework.
These debilitating diseases are most common in adults 60+ years old. BEAT physical therapy helps you manage the chronic pain in the affected area. Call us today at (410) 884-0000 and see for yourself how we can help you.
Our adult rehab center in Columbia, MD is open Monday through Saturday offering early morning and late evening appointments to accommodate your schedule.Request an appointment online at www.ibeatrehab.com
Other Musculoskeletal Disorders In Elderly People Include:
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Paget’s disease of bone
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Multiple Sclerosis
Links related to adult rehabilitation in Howard County MD:
- What are the common medical conditions leading to gait and balance deficiency?
- Physical therapy services for all age groups.
- Learn more about how to avoid falls.
- Available programs to rehabilitate balance and gait pattern problems.
- What are the common symptoms leading to osteoarthritis evaluation?
- What to avoid when you have osteoarthritis.
- What are the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease?
- Trusted adult rehab facility in Columbia Maryland.
- Experience stroke rehab physical therapists in Little Patuxent Pkwy and Governor Warfield Pkwy, Columbia, Howard County MD
- Geriatric, older adult, or elderly rehabilitation services offered by BEAT Physical Therapy.